Casual Swimming Instructor (Female)
For further details of the vacancy, please click here.
To apply, please click here.
Canadian International School Bangladesh
(Canadian Provincial and/or International Baccalaureate Curriculum)
Canadian International School Bangladesh is looking for one female swim instructor.
- Always very professional in the workplace.
- Maintains a professional manner to the students.
- Understands CISB Policies and Procedures.
- Demonstrates a willingness to work with associates, subordinates, supervisors, and others.
- Responds willingly to changes in procedures, processes, responsibility, and assignments.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Aquatics Director, provides swim lessons to children and adults.
- Be on time, professional, dependable, hardworking, work well with others, and a team player.
- Report any items that may provide a health or safety hazard to staff, members, or guests to your supervisor or the person responsible for those items at your site.
- Follow all policies and procedures related to keeping children safe in our facilities and programs, including those related to managing visitors and guests at our facilities.
- Report any suspicious behavior and violation of policy and procedures to your supervisor.
- Follow established substitution procedures.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- Reports unusual maintenance problems or irregularities to the Aquatic Director or Building Technicians.
- Provide competent, safe instruction as instructed by the Aquatics Director or your swim instructor training.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Provide consistency in instruction by working on each assigned period.
Minimum criteria for candidates:
- Must Complete and hold a current Swimming/Lifeguard Certification.
- Ability to instruct swimming lessons.
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and teaching levels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
Please email cover letter, resume, passport size photo and reference letter to Human Resource Dept. CISB at email@example.com.